Make a Wish (KindLing A1S1) Make a Wish (KindLing A1S1)

wow, I'm blown away by how much you improved the track. This is one of the most pleasant pieces of music I listened to in a while. You're incredibly talented. I think this would have won the compo by a landslide if you submitted this version.

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you BO! Yeah, I had only worked on it for 2 days before I submitted it to chips, and also all the feedback I got during it helped a LOT. I'm happy that it ultimately got the attention it deserves.

Allhelgona Allhelgona

The atmosphere is lovely!

Why thank you ;)))

Earth Will Consume Your Children Earth Will Consume Your Children

I found this to be one of your most interesting tracks! I hope you win :D

I0TA responds:

Thanks for the review BlueOceans.

Ivory Dance Ivory Dance

congratulations on the win!

1f1n1ty responds:

thanks BO :D

Happy Birthday BlueOceans! Happy Birthday BlueOceans!

I love it <3 It's really the best version I ever heard :D The layered vocals are spectacular, and the piano arrangement gives the song a refreshing sound. This is a great use of the una corda :D

Thank you so much!

We're glad you liked it! Thanks, and Happy Birthday once again ^___^

Saturday Session # Saturday Session #

This is relaxing :)

broove responds:

Thank you for listening.

Sharing a Drink with the Midnight Sun Sharing a Drink with the Midnight Sun

I'm always astonished by your ability to quickly create such gorgeous pieces of music. The composition is incredibly rich, and you used some delightful chords. I like the progression of the song's mood. It starts off bittersweet, and then it progresses into what I think is supposed to be a blissful-nostalgic mood, and then that sense of happiness recedes toward the end of the piece, but not totally. You pretty much nailed the theme. The only criticism I have is that the ending seems unpolished. This is a fantastic piece and one of my favorites of this compo.

yes, this is a copypaste from chipscompo :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you for the review and the nice words! I'm glad you liked the chords, and the progression of the piece. I think my style is very recognizable in this piece, since I made it in so short a time, inspired by the theme and some memories of my own. While I'm personally content with the ending, I understand why it can seem rushed :)

And yes, this is a copypaste from chipscompo ;)

A Day's Journey A Day's Journey

I really like the story and all the fx!

Oxygen Angel Oxygen Angel

The thrill I get from listening to this track hasn't diminished yet :D

Lich responds:

;))))))

Elysium Elysium

I'm glad you chose to remain in the contest because this is a fantastic song. I love the change in style toward the end, and I love your use of chimes for transitioning. As always, your vocals are spectacular. Nice work!

etherealwinds responds:

Oh me too. To be honest, I pretty much come close to withdrawing every round! I guess the adrenaline is what pushes me to actually complete my music in time. Thankfully everything went pretty smoothly with this track and I didn't encounter any big issues. Thank you Blue!